Online & On-site Events
The Education Department is organising an online conference from 24 – 28 December 2021. The program will be streamed and available for viewing at your leisure following the conference.
Presentations will be:
- Your Quest – Luke Kneebone
- Be aware of your surroundings – Lucas Spirkoski
- How straight is your path? – Miguel Mendoza
- Praise meeting
- Finding your way –
- Light your candle – Jhana Lausevic
- Influence – Sam Batger
- Your direction – Br Paul Chapman
- Share your flame –
- Looking to the cross – Chantelle Batger
- Resetting your compass – Nathan Tyler
- Helping a fallen comrade – Sam Wiseman
- A guide by day a guide by night – Victoria Cornja
- Transformation – Larry Ah-Ching
- Summary and closing – Ruth Rodionoff
Links will be available prior to the event.
The kids class alternates between a Bible lesson and an activity presented by one of the children in coordination with a parent. The Bible lessons are presented by a range of speakers around Australia. The activity could be cooking, arts, crafts, science or simply sharing an interest of the child. This is an interactive, live, online event held via zoom.
Junior Bible Class
The Junior Bible Class is suited to children who can read and participate in the discussions. They cover a range of Bible topics from salvation to prophecy. They are designed to create a love of God and His Word in the hearts of the children as they purpose to “Serve God in their hearts”. This is an interactive, live, online event held via zoom.